Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hug ... Do you hug the one you love?




I met a friend today and he reminds me on someone who i missed so much. Even until today. I used to have a friend who hug a lot. He hugs his parents, siblings and friends. For him, it's a sign of love and care. I do hug my parents but not my friends. Even close ones i do not dare to hug them. I dont know why. Perhaps it's not part of our culture.

I am writing this because a lot of us do not do this - Hug the one you love Anyway, he passed away 6 years ago because of a tragic accident. I still remember the day before he passed away, he said "Come one... give me a hug.. a goodbye hug". Anyway, that was the last time i hugged him.

How many of us really hug the one we care and love? Do you? If you dont... then remember to do it today as you might not have the chance again....



What Is A Hug?


A hug is a wonderful gift to share
A way to show each other that we care
There is so much a hug is able to do
When you feel those arms holding you

A hug is a place to feel safe and warm
A comfort for a sad heart that is torn
An expression of the love in our heart
For ones who we wish, never to be apart

A hug is a greeting when we meet to say hello
Or to say goodbye when we have to go
It can hold us up when life gets us down
And makes us smile, instead of frown

A hug can be given for no reason at all
And given to those, both big and small
We're never too old to feel the joy it brings
As it is one of life's most pleasing things

And for all of this beauty, a hug is free
It costs nothing, yet means so much to me
We should all hug another to show we care
For to feel a warm hug, nothing can compare

Author Unknown




Cheers

3 comments:

vince said...

wow... trust me it take me 5mins to load this page just to give u a comment...

here u go HUGSSSSSSSS

u may hug me if u like when u see me next time. I enjoy it u know haha

craigchong20 said...

wow... how come take such a long time?

Thanks for the hugsssss

craigchong20 said...

Hugs